Allez cuisine!

So instead of posting pictures of what I'm going to eat, I decided to post pictures of things I've cooked since I have them just sitting here. I don't go out and buy all the ingredients then cook, I kinda just go for it, improvising along the way depending with what I have laying around. Kinda like playing Iron Chef with myself, only thing is that I always win. Allez cuisine!!

Steak seasoned ahi tuna with Chinese salad and cranberries.



Spinach ravioli mixed with jalapeno and cheese sausage.



Nutella pancakes and syrup. YUM!



Marinated ahi tuna in honey, soy sauce, vinegar, wasabi, and sugar, with mixed veggies; extra sauce as dip.



Baked breaded chicken breast topped off with provolone, along with mixed veggies and rice.



Seasoned ahi tuna with soy sauce and wasabi dip with milk rice (just threw a bunch of stuff in the rice cooker: milk, brown sugar, vanilla extract) and yes, it was great!

0 comments: