Saturday



Fun weekend so far. So this time, I'll be posting wearing my Snuggie, and it came with a nifty booklight. I can't imagine what's going to happen if I wear my onezies AND my snuggie; the world might just end. Anyways, pickups.

Checked out Target, Daiso, Office Depot, and Michaels for supplies for my proj.

After, headed down to Amoeba to pick up some vinyl, thought it'd be nice to have a record collection.

Stevie Wonder



Jackson 5



Mayer Hawthorne



Yea, it's a heart shaped record, dope.

And I also got this, pretty cool.



And what's records without a record player. I was going to buy a portable turntable, but decided to just take my sister's since she doesn't use them. Headed over to Radio Shack to pick up a converter, so I wouldn't have to use an amp. KABLAM.

1 comments:

Joseph Siwa said...

yo, a heart shape vinyl is well worth the parking ticket.