Sunday Sunday Sunday !!

So last night we threw a party for one of my best friends, JENNA! And what a night it was, 5 can beer pong, jungle juice, and friends galore. But now, it's Sunday and still tired from last night's events. So, my day consisted of waking up, going back to sleep, waking up, laying in bed, eat, more laying in bed, clean a little, and watch/listen to stuff on the comp. Browsing around YouTube, I came across HappySlip's channel and also KevJumba's, and watching their vids made up the other half of my day since I still can't find the remote.. Anyways, these guy are pretty funny and kept me entertained with topics about being tagged, dance battles, and weird questions like, would you rather get a blow job from Charmander or a hand job by Geo Dude, HILARIOUS. These guys almost inspired me to start a vid blog, but I think all people will see is just a shadow moving around, so I'll stick to this written blog stuff. So if you're bored like me one day, check these guys out!

http://www.youtube.com/user/HappySlip

http://www.youtube.com/user/kevjumba

And here are a couple vids from last night! HAHA



0 comments: